Date:      Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:24:31 -0400
From:      Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Soundblaster Live! on FreeBSD 4.8?

--=-JSiQr2oiEReyMY6PWeg0

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 19:20, fireal@earthlink.net wrote:
> My understanding is that SBLive cards are not supported, and if you get o=
ne to work you're lucky.  Is this correct, or should they work with no prob=
lem?  Is there anything I can try, or are there any resources to check?

This is incorrect. My SB Live has worked just fine on 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.8,
and 5.1. I didn't do anything outside of what the handbook instructed me
to do.

I'd be suspicious of artsd causing you problems. I've heard of this
before, but I don't know the solution. Check the mailing list archives.

--=20
Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo@gmx.net>

--=-JSiQr2oiEReyMY6PWeg0

--=-JSiQr2oiEReyMY6PWeg0--