Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:33:05 -0500
From:      Child <child@mctcnet.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sommer@mctcnet.net
Subject:   Midpoint gateway evuiq for freebsd

Dear All

I am just wondering if there is a program for Freebsd that would act like
Midpoint Gateway for M$ Windows 95/nt

midpoint gateway is a WWW proxy that dynamically grabs files over 2
separate dialup networking connections, to make it faster this isn't multi
link its just using the 2 separate connections this is for ISP's that don't
support multi link

I'd like to do the same under with my FreeBSD system somehow,
using Freebsd as a dial out is slower since I'm limited to 1 modem since I
cant find out how to do this...Windows 95 Midpoint setup is faster but much
the setup bites :)

anyone have any ideas
Please CC: me back thanks,

Jeremy Samual Sommer,