Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:42:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-emulators@freebsd.org
Subject:   bochs or Wine

Hello!

I  have a  dual boot  machine and  would like  to be  able to  run Win98
binaries on occasion -- just to see if it is possible, mostly.

Wine appears perpetually unstable (mostly  from my past experiences with
it), and Bochs seems  to require its own big file, which  it will use to
emulate disk.  Is it  at all possible  to make bochs  use, say,  the raw
device with the Win98 FAT partition I already have?

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

	-mi