Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 11:04:20 +0200
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Settings for German [Call-By-Call] and other ISPs?

> Hi all,
>=20
> which ISPs work with I4b and which settings are suggested?
this should be not a problem of isp. normally all ISPs should work.
T-Online might make problems (but should also be possible), but I guess
AOL is impoosible because they use a different, non-standard
login-protocoll which is only implemented in their win-software.

>=20
> A friend of mine needs to connect his computers at home to the internet=
 and =20
> has an old 486 with teles card.
>=20
> He lives in Berlin. The OS should be NetBSD.
choose an ISP you like best ;-)
In general, if you can connect the isp via windoze-dial-up-networking
without special software, you can of course connect it with i4b. (If
your card is supported, but teles on netbsd should work)

=09Klaus

--
Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>