Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:30:21 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?T3RhY8OtbGlv?= <otacilio.neto@bsd.com.br>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trying to crosscompile from RaspPi 3

Em 20/04/2017 11:15, Mathieu Dube escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I'll preface this by saying I'm a newbie to this.
>
> I've cloned out HEAD and I'm using the following guide to attempt to
> compile for RaspPi 3 board:
>
> https://people.freebsd.org/~cognet/arm.html
>
> However, I can't find the correct board in /sys/arm/conf
>
> Please let me know what I'm missing.
>
> Thanks
> -Matt

I think the best option is to use the crouchet to generate the images
for the RPI3. You can find crouchet here:
Https://github.com/freebsd/crochet
Although the crouchet page does not mention, in the configuration file
it is also possible to inform the card as being the RPI3.
So far I know, I understand the kernel configuration files are in the
folder /usr/src/sys/arm64.
Unfortunately for some time now the images I have generated are not
working on my RPI3, it is giving a panic kernel at boot time.

[]'s
-Otacilio