Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 1996 13:40:27 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        Liberty-req@liberty.net (Leading Edge)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X Y Z

> RECAP OF AND UPDATE ON THE NORMAN THESIS

[ ... ]

What Thomas Veil has neglected to tells us is:

1)	Does PROMIS run on FreeBSD under IBCS2 emulation yet?

2)	Is the Cray in the back of the semi running an unreleased
	port of FreeBSD?  If so, where can we FTP it from?

3)	Was the Russian Citibank hacker running FreeBSD on his
	personal computer?  DOS?  If DOS, was it under PCEMU on
	FreeBSD?

4)	What is the CERT number for this "backdoor", and has
	it been fixed in -current?

					Conspiratorily yours,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org