Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:23:02 -0400
From:      John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
To:        Megasoft =?iso-8859-1?Q?Inform=E1tica?= (Julio) <julio@megainfo.com.br>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MS Proxy

Assuming you're not going to be running any server daemons on the FreeBSD
box (sendmail, www, etc) that need to be exposed to the public net, you
don't need anything.

MS Proxy server (or any proxy server) doesn't care what sort of client is
sending it TCP packets.  Just configure the FreeBSD box to use the proxy's
internal address as the default gateway and you should be good to go.

I didn't realize MS Proxy Server ran on Win98, though.

- John Turner