Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:54:02 +0200
From:      Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nvidia nic

I did put a other nic but i dont understand why there are no drivers
for it ? It seems there are for linux ? So why not for freebsd ?

I also dont understand why the apci from the sk8n is not working
because there is a bug in the chipset ? I dont say its not true but if
it was a bug in the chipset self how come my xp doesnt have any
problem with it what so ever ?

Where is the snd_driver or the acl650 driver ? I made a custom install
5.3b7 and the drivers are not on my hartdisk ? Where can i find them ?

Thx