Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:51:27 +0800
From:      Vinceido Lipose <lipos@pacific.net.sg>
To:        irado@subdimension.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to install FreeBSD with ADSL modem ?

Hi,

This is what I did :

I connected my laptop to the ADSL modem using a cross-over cable.
Next, I boot up using the 2 FBSD floppy disks "kern.flp" and
"mfsroot.flp".
I created the slices and partitions, and when I was prompted to select
the method
to install, I chose FTP.

I've specified using DHCP, but the system couldn't find any at all.
It seems like no connection was made between the laptop and the ADSL
modem.

What should I do ?

Regards,
Lipos