Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 04:34:30 +0900
From:      "H.Saito" <love_cat_hide@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to change monitor modes ?

Hello !

According to FreeBSD Handbook, I can change monitor mode to press "Contrl" +
 "Alt" + "+" or "-" key ("+","-" should be on the keypad)
I don't have "+" or "-" key in keypad, or I don't have keypad.
I am wondering there might be programs to change monitor resolutions in
GNOME Applets, but I can not
guess which are these.
I know how to install programs, so I could add programs if anyone would
tell me right names.
Please tell me some programs to change monitor modes.