Date:      Wed, 29 May 2013 16:00:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng." <lkchen@ksu.edu>
To:        =?utf-8?B?UmVuw6k=?= Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: using API keys in the FreeBSD Chromium port

So, is this why sometimes chromium says I need to sign in again, but then l=
eaves me endlessly trying to sign in? =20

I did see that gentoo has it in their ebuild file, with a note:

        # Note: these are for Gentoo use ONLY. For your own distribution,
        # please get your own set of keys. Feel free to contact chromium@ge=
ntoo.org
        # for more info.

I can't think of any way to avoid including the keys (in the clear or parti=
ally obscured) in the ports tree....and avoid making it a RESTRICTED port a=
nd having some hassle in providing an out-of-band means to control the dist=
ribution of the info.