Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 00:56:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "System Admin." <pe@student.lssu.edu>
To:        Patrick Crawford <pcrawfor@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help me, Make failed during kernel build

Well, patrick, first thing that I saw is the cpu type you suppose to pick
only one cpu type and comment out the other that you don't want.. for your
cpu type is Pentium MMX so just choose CPU_I586 then comment the rest of
cpu type out. Look over you kernel config. again for more info. consult
www.freebsd.org handbook pages.

HTH

pe'

UNIX System Admin.