Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:14:02 -0500
From:      "George Vagner" <vagner@kf7nn.com>
To:        "Jeff Gray" <jwg@cm110119.cableco-op.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Another way to solve a 'frozen' system?

i had the same exact problem while trying to read
a 900k gif file in netscape but i didnt realize
to telnet in and try a shutdown. I hit the
reset switch and all came back ok luckily.

i wanted to use a different browser but
not too much comes close to netscape's
userability and handyness, maybe that is
why i still use win95 for email stuff.

kind of hard to look at an attached gif in elm huh?