Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:46:53 -0500
From:      Scott Gregory <bsdbox@citizen.infi.net>
To:        W Gerald Hicks <jhix@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MAPI compliant Mail Server

I asked the question because we have a software product from Microstrategy called
Broadcaster which requires a MAPI complient mail server to send mail to users.  The
documentation specifies a few servers (MS Exchange and a few others I can't
remember now), but I was hoping to get away from installing a MS Exchange server
for this particular product.  I think I will have to test Broadcaster with one of
the mail servers in the ports collections.

Thanks for your assistance!

Scott