Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 1999 15:23:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      "David L. Hays, Jr." <elfkinz@elfland.net>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gtk-1.2.1 install problem

Thanks for the help, but I'm starting to feel stupid ... do I delete these
three lines?:

>           linux*)
>             G_MODULE_LDFLAGS='-rdynamic'
>             ;;

because when I do I get the following error when I make:

===>  Patching for glib-1.2.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for glib-1.2.1
patch: **** malformed patch at line 19: @@ -716,11 +719,13 @@
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

When I leave them in and edit only the line following freebsd*) I get no
errors for glib, but the same old error with gtk.

Once again, Thanks