Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 2020 04:56:35 +0530
From:      Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
To:        Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie@outstep.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD (GhostBSD) Question?

On 2020-07-22 04:22, Lonnie Cumberland wrote:
> I ask, because I want to stay with FreeBSD, but just do not want to spend
> the time right now setting up the GUI and fine tuning

Hi Lonnie,

I would suggest another way. Stick with FreeBSD, and do :

`pkg install mkdesktop`

mkdesktop is my own port. If you run mkdesktop (as root or toor - no
arguments needed), it will ask a few simple questions, and setup your
graphics/complete desktop/optionally Wine/Linuxulator as well as
configure all your system files.

Hope this helps,
Manish Jain