Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:31:44 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Igor Robul <igorr@speechpro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pooomooocyyyy ;(

--9j/QU+CmmrcVJkVI

On Thursday, 12 January 2006 at 10:20:03 +0300, Igor Robul wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 07:57:04AM +0100, Sasa Stupar wrote:
>>
>> Please write in english if you want any help.
>
> There are enought Polish users of FreeBSD who can give more helpful
> answer than you. If you cant give meaningful answer, why asnwer at
> all?

I think the point is that this is an English language forum.  While I
have sympathy for people who don't speak English well, I don't think
that justifies spamming people with text they can't understand.  I
also have sympathies for people who speak only English, and they're a
much larger group.

Isn't there a Polish mailing list?

Greg

--9j/QU+CmmrcVJkVI