Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:53:16 +0800
From:      Violet <csviolet@tpts5.seed.net.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MySQL in FreeBSD's problem!

Hello:

   I don't know if I use the right mail address to ask this question.
Forgive my
poor english too.

   When I use FreeBSD release4.2 + PHP 4.0.3 + MySQL2.32.26-Beta, I find

when I insert or replace data in database by mysql_query command, it
always
return Warning:"can not save data set". But this situation does not
occur in
Linux Debian2.1 + PHP4.03 + MySQL2.32.26. I don't know what wrong?
Any setting file should I modify?

Thanks to read this letter. Sorry again for my trouble!

Good Day!

My Email: csviolet@tpts5.seed.net.tw

Sincerely yours,
Peng-Wen Chen, Taiwan.