Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 2003 05:07:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Randall Hamilton <nitedog@silly.pikachu.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fish ? Who mentioned Fish ?

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Randall Hamilton wrote:

> personally..i can think of a few other reasons people hate the US, envy
> would, of course, top them.

> I am sure cliff is gonna write back saying that I am 'arrogent' or 'full of
> myself' for saying that, buy hey..at least it is expected :D

I believe the phrase you're looking for runs like so:

Emigration is the sincerest form of flattery.

> oh yea, before you call me a 15 year old again cliff, remember you are the
> one acting foolish with the racism card, not me.

Racism has nothing to do with this discussion.  American isn't a race any
more than British.  It's (anti)nationalism at best, sheer idiocy on the
part of multiple parties in this discussion (myself included for even
bothering to jump in) at worst.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"