Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:20:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      Emacs <admin@crimelords.org>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail Vulnerability!!

Other than the standard 'download it from sendmail.org'

just wanted to make sure people are looking at www.sendmail.org right now

Sendmail 8.12.8 is available; it contains a fix for a critical security
problem discovered by Mark Dowd of ISS X-Force; we thank ISS X-Force for
bringing this problem to our attention. Sendmail urges all users to either
upgrade to sendmail 8.12.8 or apply a patch for 8.12. Patches for older
versions are available. For those not running the open source version,
check with your vendor for a patch. If you use the commercial version from
Sendmail, Inc. then please see the download page.