Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:25:25 -0300
From:      "Han Hwei Woo" <hhwoo@argosy.ca>
To:        "John DeStefano" <deesto@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mask IP:port with Domain Name

I believe the ServerName directive in Apache is what you're looking for;
it's what people's browser address field will show once they connect to your
site. As far as your security concerns go, you can not run a website without
exposing the IP address of the webserver machine, with or without masking.
If a client machine didn't know your IP address, it would not know where to
retrieve your web pages from.

Han Hwei Woo
http://www.argosy.ca