Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 08:42:01 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ISP Programs

Does anyone here know of any good, free programs that will help me to run an ISP? I have heard about BillMax but am not sure if there are any other programs out there that are better and that have more scalability in terms of who the audience is, mainly a webhosting provider, not a dial-up access ISP.

-- Jonathan M. Slivko, JMS Internet Services

Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
President, Technical Support, Simple Hosting Solutions
Pager #: (917) 388-5304 (24 Hours/Day)

"The comments I make are my own, not those of my employer!"
-- WildThang (wildthang@undernet.org)