Date:      Tue, 14 May 2013 09:48:27 -0700
From:      "Alexander K. Beros" <alex@154cm.com>
To:        <freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: missing some c++11 support for clang in FreeBSD

Mathias and Dimitry,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and helpful

I understood that I was mixing clang with the GNU libstdc++.  Some weeks ago
I followed the guidelines at
https://wiki.freebsd.org/BuildingFreeBSDWithClang , but had subsequent
runtime problems with a couple ports after I upgraded them.  I regret to say
I do not recall which were the ports that failed.  In any event I unwound
the steps I had taken so that the ports I use built correctly and then
implemented the rather heavy-handed solutions I described in my initial
email. (Of course, when I said that "...I followed the guidelines...", the
possibility certainly exists that I made some mistake.)

Your explicit instructions and guidelines together with the links you sent
should give me everything I need to get this sorted.  Thanks again for
taking the time to help me.

Best,
Alexander

http://loyalty.berosfilms.com