Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:21:52 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sco emulation - revisited

Greetings,
Over a year ago, I played with Sco emulation on FreeBSD.  I have a major
legacy application that runs on SCO 3.2v4.2.  I need to get this running
on a different platform.  (rewriting the app is out of the question at this
point).

When I put the app on FreeBSD with SCO emulation it partially worked.
Has the SCO emulation gotten any better?  Is it worth a relook?

The SCO machine is dying, and when I try to get SCO running on any newer
hardware, 3.2v4.2 doesn't have the needed drivers.  I would love to get this
running on a server with Freebsd.

thanks in advance,
Darryl