Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:38:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        Brent <misterb@cybertours.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: whichis better postfix or horde/imp

I might be wrong, but postfix is just a replacement for sendmail.
horde/imp doesn't have anything to do with them...  In other words if you
want to replace sendmail *and* add webmail then you are going to be more
interested in which is better b/n postfix and qmail and is horde/imp any
good period...

Search the archives for the qmail/postfix issue... it happens a lot