Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 22:25:20 +0100
From:      Eric Veraart <jib@phreaker.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Bootmanager screws up

Hello,

I read a few manuals on installing FreeBSD 3.3 with Multiple-OSes and
HD's.
I installed Win95 on the primary HD and FreeBSD on the slave. I choose
bootmanager etc...
It works now, but when I boot FreeBSD and reboot it says it can't find
an active partition. So I've to boot with a boot disk and with FDISK
(DOS) set the first partition on the primary drive active.
Well, this is irritating, so how can I fix this?

Greetings,
Eric