Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:04:52 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, fpawlak@execpc.com, jcwells@u.washington.edu, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Andreessen: Linux use growing

Amancio Hasty wrote:
> >Any negative mail you choose to send to either Netscape or mozilla.org
>
> >I can understand the emotion that people have, but I wish you would
> >all cool down before you give outsiders the impression that we're all so
> >hot headed and intolerant.
>
> Perhaps we can do both . Can I post your response and my mail to
> mozilla.org?

No. Please don't do either. Please put your energy into improving
Mozilla on FreeBSD. Unless we do that, we have no credibility in
the eyes of mozilla.org. Their attitude is that there is a Unix
version of Mozilla, not a Linux one or a FreeBSD one. By persuing the
"but what about FreeBSD?!" chanting, you are *reinforcing* their opinion
of BSD. Please don't fan the flames.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137