Date:      Fri, 09 Jun 2000 10:55:18 +0100
From:      "Roberto Nunnari, AGIE" <roberto.Nunnari@agie.ch>
To:        questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: named?

I can't check it now, but I will this evening.

Anyway, I think I have hosts and bind in this order
in host.conf.

The machines on the network know how to reach other network
as they actually can perfectly go on the internet. Also,
192.168.1.1 is the default router in rc.conf and that makes
it add the default route in the route table.

What do you mean by "the problem is on rule set on ipfw."?

Best regards.
--
              Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
                mailto:roberto.nunnari@agie.ch