Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:15:10 -0800
From:      Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Boca 1008 Multiport Serial Board

Hi List:

I have one of these boards on order, having seen in the FAQ/Handbook that
they are supported by FreeBSD.

Any comments on configuration problems or your experience with the 1008
beyond what is said in the FAQ etc would be appreciated.

I'm going to use the board simply to connect the consoles of a number of
vintage machines (pdp-8, pdp-11, etc) to my FreeBSD box. A lot of them
don't have ethernet so connecting to them over the network is not possible.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin