Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 1996 17:23:45 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Current is looking more stable these days..?

>> I'd like to see a 2.1-SNAP first.  We've had quite a few bug
>> fixes since 2.1-Release.
>
>Hmmm.  I just looked through the 206K or so of diffs between
>RELENG_2_1_0_RELEASE and the RELENG_2_1_0 HEAD and I don't see
>anything there that would really merit a 2.1 SNAP though..
>At least certainly not for awhile yet.
>
>						Jordan

Can you at least generate updated boot floppies with the
new aic7xxx driver on it?  I have a hunch that it will fix
the problems with the aic7850, but I can't get anyone to
test it because they can't generate installation media
with the new driver.
--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations