Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:17:30 -0000
From:      "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
To:        "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>, "Christoph Sold" <christoph.sold@server.i-clue.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP

Hi

Thanks for your reply.  My Telco bills me for a min of a 5 min call.
Therefore I might as well get FreeBSD to kick me off if there is no activity
after this limit has been reached, as I am paying for the call anyway.  Then
after the five min is up it switches to a different timeout value.

I read you could do it some where and I can't remember where.

Gordon McKee