Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 02:46:27 -0800
From:      dave@china.com
To:        <Undisclosed Recipients@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Free Satellite System and Free Installation                          2231

<HTML>
<BODY>
<BR>
For a limited time we'll give you this top of the line Digital Satellite S=
ystem for FREE! We'll even include Free installation and 3 FREE months of =
all the movie channels!<BR>
<BR>
This is the New DishNetwork 3922 digital satellite system. It has interact=
ive T.V capabilities , on screen program guide, 2 dual LNB's, stereo<BR>
CD sound and infrared remote. Normal cost for all these items is over $500=
 but we're giving it away for FREE!<BR>
<BR>
All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery and order the channels y=
ou<BR>
want to receive. Satellite television offers over 500 channels of all<BR>
digital broadcast video quality, movies, sports, specials, network , cable=
s<BR>
channels and more all with CD audio stereo sound. You may even get local<B=

channels now. Don't miss this offer, it's only available while supplies la=
st.<BR>
<BR>
For your Free Satellite System call 888-607-9617 24 hours a day.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Authorized DishNetwork dealer<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
                              <BR>
 <BR>
 <BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
 T.V. SYSTEM<BR><p><BR><p>Watch over 500 channels of Digital Broadcast qua=
lity television on your own FREE satellite television system. These new Di=
gital satellite<BR><p>systems use the new 20 inch satellite dish antenna.<=
</BODY>
</HTML>