Date:      Sun, 28 May 2006 13:59:04 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org>,  Ben Kaduk <minimarmot@gmail.com>,  "[ISO-8859-1] Mikko Tyljrvi" <mbsd@pacbell.net>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Making progress on if_bfe - fixed!

Well, I think it's finally fixed this time.  I just committed changes
to both if_bfe and to the busdma subsystem for i386 and amd64.

The reason changing if_bfereg.h affected things is because changing the
RX/TX list sizes was changing how they were aligned, and the broadcom 4400
series cares deeply about how things are aligned.

Please cvsup and tell me how it goes (good or bad.)

Thanks,

Mike "Silby" Silbersack