Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:22:04 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        omestre@freeshell.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: perchild

--4bRzO86E/ozDv8r1

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 04:45:46PM -0300, omestre@freeshell.org wrote:
>=20
>  Hello all...
>  Has somebody compiled FreeBSD 5.0 with apache 2.0 mpm perchild feature?
>  I have the old problem with php scripts (the php scripts runnig with=20
> the same user:group of apache).
>  So, I need apache 2.0, with mpm:perchild module. This modules allow apac=
he
> start php scripts with diferent uid:gid.
>  The threads in FreeBSD 5.0, how they are? userland or kernel level (like=
 linux)?
>  Somebody knows how can i solve that problem?

A quick examination of the ports/www/apache2/Makefile shows that you can
build it in perchild mode by setting the WITH_MPM environment variable
to 'perchild'.  In other words,

  cd /usr/ports/www/apache2
  make WITH_MPM=3Dperchild clean all install && make clean

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
Thit sentence is not self-referential because "thit" is not a word.

--4bRzO86E/ozDv8r1

--4bRzO86E/ozDv8r1--