Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:56:35 +0900
From:      "Tooyama.T" <tooyama99@yahoo.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tooyama

I have just helped 24/7 MEDIA (NASDAQ: TFSM) to establish its
Japan office, and I am thinking to do the same for your firm,
if you are interested in Japanese market which is the second
largest Internet market.
http://www.c-i-a.com/199911iu.htm
http://www.euromktg.com/globstats/index.html

There is an opportunity for your firm to be successful in Japan.

There are several reasons why numerous Internet U.S./Euro
firms are looking into entering Japan:

1. The Japanese market is the 2nd largest market but not yet
   highly competitive
2. The online population will boom in Y2K
3. NASDAQ is opening in Japan soon so there is an IPO rush
   to be expected to happen
4. Many other U.S./Euro firms hesitate to approach a
   non-English market
5. In the U.S. giant U.S. firms usually take over when a
   small firm starts its new successful business model

I am most likely the only one who has the experience of
establishing a NASDAQ listed U.S. firm successfully in Japan
as an individual.

Should you be interested in discussing this matter further,
please do contact me, and if this e-mail does not concern you,
I deeply apologize for it being sent to you.

--
Name: Tooyama Tetsuo
Contact: Mobile 81-90-4177-6696. E-mail tooyama99@yahoo.co.jp

Speciality:
Sales, Marketing, Internet technology, Market Knowledge in Japan

Recent Event:
- Established CCJ (Computer Centre Japan Limited that became
  limited firm in Apr 98')
- CCJ dealt with multiple Hong Kong IT firms including
  China.com corporation, Pasona, Sunbeam, Hakuhodo, ANA etc.
- China.com corporation started to negotiate with 24/7 MEDIA
  U.S. in order to establish 24/7 Asia in Hong Kong (Oct 98')
- I was asked to establish the 24/7 office in Japan (Nov 98')
- As a partner I selected e-Agency LTD which is a local
  Japanese IT firm in establishing 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN
- Solely being the contact person between China.com Corporation
  and e-Agency for proceeding all the negotiations to complete
  this M&A for half a year. Below a brief description of my
  role of the establishment:
   # Japanese Online Market Researcher for finding the right
       partner for 24/7 MEDIA.
   # Legal Adviser and Modifier of Initial Agreement,
     Shareholder Loan Agreement and Final JV Agreement. I
     was mostly a consultant for e-Agency which had no legal
     knowledge or legal adviser.
   # Negotiator. I especially looked after e-Agency that had
     no M&A knowledge or M&A deal adviser.
   # Interpreter and translator for all documents and
     communications for both China.com Corporation and e-Agency.
   # Adviser of U.S. business model for e-Agency
   # Lecturer/Adviser of Japanese Internet market for China.com
     Corporation.
   # Business Development Supporter of 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN
   # Revenue Model Planning Supporter of 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN
   # Finance Presenter
   # Business Model Presenter
   # U.S. Business Model Localization for Japanese market
- 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN was established (Jun 99')
- I supported launching of 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN. My responsibilities
  as follows:
   # Business Developer
   # Company Structure Organizer
   # Staff Recruiter (The company started with 3 people and
     has now 19 people employed)
   # Loan Acquisitions from China.com Corporation
   # Affiliate Relationship Build
   # Negotiator for both China.com Corporation and 24/7 MEDIA
   # Representative of the company
   # Accounting (Sales Report, Headcount Report, etc)
   # Sales for both the domestic and the international market
- I am currently holding the position of International
  Director for 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN and is monitoring its business.
- 24/7 MEDIA JAPAN's revenue for the first year is 1.8MM USD
  and it is expected to increase to 11MM USD in 2001.

24/7 MEDIA (NASDAQ: TFSM)
http://www.247media.com/

China.com Corporation (NASDAQ: CHINA)
http://corp.china.com/