Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:50:53 +0100
From:      Olivier Dony <olivier@blacktrap.net>
To:        Andreas =?iso-8859-1?Q?Wider=F8e?= Andersen <awand@pragma.no>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache mod_ssl how to?

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 12:44:01PM +0100, Andreas Widere Andersen wrote:

> Hi,
> I recently installed the apache-13-modssl port on my FreeBSD 4.8 RC system.
> I'm trying to set up a https virtual host without luck.
>
> I get this from my httpd-error.log:
>
> Ops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?!
>
> I understand there's a missing certificate, but I can't seem to find a
> website or info about how to create one and do this with a full description
> of the process.
>
> Can someone in here please direct my to a place where I can find this info?

A search on google will give hundreds of results about the subject. You can
try:
    http://slacksite.com/apache/certificate.html

And there's also https://ca.freeicp.org/webra/entry-level if you want someone
to do the work for you ;)

Hope this helps.

Olivier

PS: Please don't use reply on an existing thread to post a new question, as
this will mess up the threads and diminish the visibility of your question
too.