Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2013 19:21:24 +0300
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org, core@freebsd.org, Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Need help documenting development processes in FreeBSD

Couldn't get any sooner, so

YES! Any kind of info which help newcomers to start developing in(for)
FreeBSD are desperately required.
I saw from years to years how other projects which make easier jump-in
process are really made success.
I'm totally, utterly think that current threshold is way too high and would
be nice to be lowered.
I can review anything one write, if you need that kind of assistance.

Moreover, I'm proposing to gather as much info as could be, about setting
successful and polished dev environments, from how many PCs you'll require
to how to make continuous builds and some tests.

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow