Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 18:10:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry Raynor <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   adduser perl scripts

I currently have a script which I run as root and promts for information
ie username, password, real name and it sets up the account adds web
directories, chmods the dir, places an index file etc...

I'm looking for a (safe) way for the end user to do it directly from a
browser form.  1. to make it easy and 2. so the account is setup right
away.  My perl script for the form is setup and verifies all
information down to doing an nslookup on the email domain and emailing
it to me along with all inputed info.

I'm offering free accounts so its not so much of an issue that someone can
setup an account I just don't want to leave a whole for users to add
themselves to root.

Does anyone know how I can do this if at all?