Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:07:51 +0000
From:      Vittorio De Martino <vittorio@de-martino.it>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tomtom serial connection

<To Maksim>:=20
Yes, I can smoothly pair the tomtom gps to my nokia cellular phone e61. No =
pin=20
is required. The connection via umts is required from time to time by the=20
tomtom site to pdate traffic news .
</To Maksim>

I tried the following but  SP doesn't seem to exist

victor$ sudo l2ping -a tomtom
44 bytes from tomtom seq_no=3D0 time=3D246.214 ms result=3D0
44 bytes from tomtom seq_no=3D1 time=3D28.889 ms result=3D0
44 bytes from tomtom seq_no=3D2 time=3D31.084 ms result=3D0
^C
victor$ sudo sdpcontrol -a tomtom search sp
victor$
victor$ sudo  rfcomm_sppd -a tomtom -t /dev/ttyp6 -c 1
rfcomm_sppd: Could not connect socket: Connection refused
victor$ sudo rfcomm_sppd -a tomtom -t /dev/ttyp6 -c 2
rfcomm_sppd: Could not connect socket: Connection refused
victor$ sudo rfcomm_sppd -a tomtom -t /dev/ttyp6 -c 3
rfcomm_sppd: Could not connect socket: Connection refused

Ciao
Vittorio