Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:33:38 -0400
From:      Geoffrey Robinson <geoff@click2net.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        Dan Moschuk <dan@trinsec.com>, Chris Montgomery <chris@trinsec.com>, veers@disturbed.net, bryanf@samurai.com, dgilbert@velocet.ca, skeezix@skeleton.org, paulg@interlog.com, dharvey@netcom.ca, apfortin@cyberbeach.net, webangel@netscape.net, fabio@guglielf.com, dark@idiotswitch.org, edward.ing@utoronto.ca, lh@aus.org
Subject:   Greater Toronto Area FreeBSD Users Group

This email is being send to those who filled out the GTAFUG sign-up
form. If you are watching freebsd-chat you will already know that GTAFUG
just got its mailing list up. Unfortunately there is no web site yet as
content is harder that created than I expected. You will also notice
that some people got ticked off that it took so long and have started
their own list. I'm hoping that these two efforts get unified in the
near future since non-profit organizations competing with each other is
ridiculous. To join the mailing list send the usual subscribe message
(subscribe chat) to majordomo@gtafug.org.

Sorry for the delay folks.

---
Geoffrey Robinson