Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:57:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Eduardo=20Huertas?= <eduhuertas@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 and Cirrus 5446

Hi,

I have installed FreeBSD 4.8 Release on a Gateway 2000
Pentium 120 with 64 MB and cirrus 5446 video card.

I've been trying to configure X with no luck.  I used
xf86config and used the cirrus 544x drive everything
seems OK except that when the server starts it shows
two cursors and part of the screen at the top of the
screen and another part of the screen at the botom.
KDE starts with no problems except that I keep seeing
triple :-(

I tried some options like Option noaccel but remains
the same.

Where can I look for some documentation for this
driver to operate decently?

Thanks for your time.

-edu-