Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 1999 15:40:18 -0400
From:      Daniel Fisher <dan@vadesigns.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP question

I'm using FreeBSD 3.2 and i installed the port for apache with php mod.
I also installed the ports for gd and pdflib libraries....
What is the best way to get PHP to use those libraries?
I've tried re-compiling PHP...but it appears that FBSD puts apache files in
some places that PHP can't find...and it looks like i'll have to create
symbolic links for them and point PHP to those if i want that to work.

Is there an easier way?
I was under the impression that i could just install the ports and
libraries.....and php would be able to create gifs and pdfs on the fly...

thanks,
--
Daniel Fisher