Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:28:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "ghost" user

We came accross this problem the other day here at work, and we were
trying to find a solution w/out rebooting as well.  What ended up working
was logging in as many times as it took us to use the tty that was
"ghosted" again, and then properlly logging out.  This worked on BSDI, and
I'm assuming it will on FreeBSD too..=)

Chris

--

Chris Martino