Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:27:53 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD booth at Penguicon

Hi guys,

A local SF/open source conference, Penguicon
(http://penguicon.sourceforge.net/) has offered me some space for a
"BSD booth."

I'd rather not do this alone.  If you're going to be in or near
Michigan on May 2-4, drop me a line.  While we have to pay the $35
admission, we get free booth space, panels to push our wares, etc.

Manning a booth at a conference isn't my favorite way to spent a
weekend, but if we can split it up amongst several people it will be
easier.  Since the Michigan BSD community is so small, I'm also going
to be inviting NetBSD and OpenBSD people.  We all got along well
enough at the abortive SeMIBug, so why not?

And, if you have freebies you'd like to give out, let me know.  The
conference facilities can handle 1200 people.

Yes, this is early.  But you can't say you didn't have notice...

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons