Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:52:30 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Sandy Le <sandy@adept.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: CTX Laptop

> I have a CTX laptop I'd like to get setup with FreeBSD, and am wondering
> if anyone has had success doing this with specifications such as mine...
>
> Video: NeoMagic MagicGraph 128XD
> Network: Xircom CE-IIps CreditCard Ethernet Adapter [XPS Driver]
> Sound: ESS1869 (AudioDrive)
>
> All information would be greatly appreciated, basic and any specific
> problems that have been encountered.

I found it works mostly, but has problems with suspending itself for
no apparent reason unless the apm stuff is disabled.

I never used USB (Chris mentioned that the bus doesn't get an IRQ).

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>