Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:37:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Martin Sapsed <m.sapsed@bangor.ac.uk>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, m.sapsed@bangor.ac.uk, davidg@Root.COM, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org, hm@hcs.de, j@uriah.heep.sax.de
Subject:   Re: Problem with FreeBSD 2.1.0-RELEASE

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Peter Dufault wrote:

> This seems to be the problem - I put the same check for >0 in cd.c
> in something pretty close to 2.1R and can access 7 CDROM file
> systems without any problem:

Peter's suggestion has done the trick (once he spelt it out for me!)

I've just mounted 17 cds and simultaneously du'ed all of them - looked
like a Christmas tree!

Perhaps one day I'll take a photo of the beastie and post it somewhere!

Thanks very much to all of you who have helped with this (and for FreeBSD
of course!)

Martin

Martin Sapsed                                Tel: +44 (0)1248 382409
Microcomputer Support Officer                Fax: +44 (0)1248 383826
UCNW Computing Lab
Bangor, N. Wales, LL57 2DG               "Who do you say I am?"
m.sapsed@bangor.ac.uk                              Jesus of Nazareth