Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:21:48 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: staroffice 5.1 port

Hello,

Of the topic a little

But if you are using FreeBSD why not purchase of copy of Applixware for FreeBSD.

As an IT professional your time is valuable and I believe the $100 for
Applixware for FreeBSD is really worth it because of the : -

amount of time ou will save (10 min installation)

Applixware for FreeBSD provides more features than Staroffice