Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 1996 13:35:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Jouke Dijkstra <jouke@epsilon.nl>
Cc:        "Jun, Gyu-Chang" <geoid@ktnet.co.kr>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtual mail hosting?

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Jouke Dijkstra wrote:
> > On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, Jun, Gyu-Chang wrote:
> > >   I know that with FreeBSD IP aliasing facility and some clever
> daemons,
> > >   it is not too difficult to set up virtual web servers and virtual ftp
> > >   servers.
> Can anyone point me to a HOWTO or FAQ on these kind of ftp servers? I'd
> like to run a virtual
> ftp server on the host that runs the virtual web servers..

Um... Just get the latest wu-ftpd.  Its pretty straightforward.

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|