Date:      Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:48:03 +0300
From:      Ilya Putsikau <iputsikau@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ivan Voras <ivoras@gmail.com>, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Subject:   [fuse] Status report #2

Last week I've merged most style changes from macfuse and started
moving to macfuse code base. In most cases macfuse looks more polished
than original fuse4bsd, it doesn't touch file operations vector and
doesn't change vnode operations vector at runtime. It's very hard to
identify if changes related in macfuse, that's why it was decided to
merge functional changes at once, it most cases changes are filehandle
related or extra error checks. After finishing this merge I'm going to
run series of tests on new fuse  and then merge changes from later
versions.