Date:      Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:02:15 -0800
From:      linguae@lycos.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disabling Erratic Eraser Mouse on Armada 7400

Hello.  I have a Compaq Armada 7400 laptop with FreeBSD 5.4 and X.Org 6.8.2=
 installed.  My laptop has one of those "eraser head" laptop mice, and it i=
sn't working very well.  It conflicts with the PS/2 mouse that I have attac=
hed (since they both use the PS/2 port) and whenever I start X11, the curso=
r randomly moves and clicks things.

Is there a way to disable the "eraser head" mouse on the laptop under FreeB=
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Proud supporter of UNIX-based operating systems.

--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com